Monday, September 10, 2012

Do not be foolish – September 10, 2012



My children, do not be foolish in these last days. Stay wise. The enemy of your soul is seeking whom he can destroy. He knows his time is running out. Do not fall prey to him. Be wise and stay on guard all the time, put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. He is hard at work. Do not be foolish and take a chance, do not fornicate or conform to the world again. Stay separated, keep yourself holy and pure and do not get soiled again. I do not change. I am holy and without holiness no one will see Me. You must also be holy and stay holy, unblemished all the time.

My children, many have become foolish. They do not have enough oil in their lamps. Make sure today that you have enough oil in your lamp and do not run out of oil, do not be foolish yourself. Make sure and get enough oil from Me while you still have the time and opportunity, without measure and limit. You need oil from Me to keep your lamp burning until that glorious day. Do not become foolish and be caught unprepared with no extra oil. Let your light shine and it will draw others to Me, the Light of the world and they will also have light and be light in darkness. Darkness will increase, many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil and many of those who call themselves My children will run out of oil, their light will diminish if they do not prepare in time. Make sure for yourself now, that you have enough oil. You all need more oil, come now and receive from Me only before it might be too late. Do not wait then you will be foolish.

My children, the foolish are gathering earthly treasures in this late hour. Seek for yourself Heavenly treasures while there is still time, because all these earthly treasures will perish, they will not last. Be wise, seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then I will add all these others things unto you. I will not fail you. I know your every need. I will work all things out for good at My time for those who love Me and who are called according to My purpose. Seek to be pleasing to Me and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom, gain for yourself Heavenly treasures that will not be in vain. Where your heart is there your treasures will also be. Do not be foolish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget