Monday, September 3, 2012

Do not grieve My Spirit – September 03, 2012



My children, there are many who grieve My Spirit because they do not listen, obey and follow the guidance and leading of My Spirit. They are following their own ways, doing their own will and not Mine. They are not pleasing to Me. You can grieve My Spirit in many ways, when you do not listen and obey My Spirit all the time. If you ignore My Spirit, you grieve My Spirit. You must willfully submit yourself totally to the authority of My Spirit to be in full control of your life. My Spirit will not force you but will guide and lead you if you are willing and obedient. That is why you must listen and obey My Spirit all the time and obey and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. I will not fail you. You are not on your own. My Spirit will warn, guide, teach, comfort, help, sustain and strengthen you every step of the way, without My Spirit you can do nothing, therefore do not grieve My Spirit. I sent you My Spirit to be with you forever but if you grieve My Spirit and keep on grieving My Spirit, He will leave you. My Spirit will not strive with you forever. Submit yourself therefore to My Spirit, listen and obey My commands and direction to you through My Spirit. You must be led by My Spirit and not your own carnal mind, because your flesh cannot please Me. You cannot please Me or do My will if you do not listen, obey and follow the guidance and leading of My Spirit. Do not be rebellious, stubborn and harden your heart against My Spirit, then you grieve My Spirit and My Spirit will leave you. Surrender yourself totally to My Spirit and let My Spirit be in full control of your life. Be humble, listen and obey My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget