Saturday, September 1, 2012

Draw near to Me – September 01, 2012



My children, each one of you must draw near to Me with a sincere heart and I will draw near to you. Seek Me more. Spend time with Me. You all need Me and will need Me more in these last days. Things will not get easier but more difficult, things will change never to be the same again. Now is the time to draw near to Me and to receive from Me. Nothing else must be more important than to spend time with your King. Come humbly before My Throne of grace for grace and mercy. Is anything too hard for Me to accomplish? Is My Hand too short to help?

The one who draws near to Me, I will also draw near to you. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am always available, day and night. I never slumber nor sleep. You can always approach Me at any time, during the day or during the night. It is up to you if you are willing to draw near to Me. You must come in faith, believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Do not limit Me with your own understanding and limitations when you draw near to Me. Let Me have My way and be in full control. I know all your needs and will not fail you but you must trust Me and not doubt. Do not be double minded when you draw near to Me. Come in faith with the expectation to receive from Me. Am I not better than any earthly father can be? Do I not want the best for My beloved children?  My promises never fail. I do not change, I am the same today, yesterday and will be forever. Trust Me.

Take time to draw near to Me, My child, you will not be disappointed, bring all your concerns to Me. I know it already. Surrender all to Me and let Me be in full control and see how I will work all things out for good for you but you must trust Me that I am able and will answer at My time. I will not fail you. I am always faithful. I want My children to draw near to Me but I force no one. You must want to spend time with Me because you love Me and not out of force. Never run away from Me like so many do but be willing and draw near to Me with a repentant heart, be humble. I know everything about you already, what can you hide from Me? You all need Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget