Sunday, September 23, 2012

Everything will work out for good – September 23, 2012



My children, believe and trust Me when I say that everything will work out for good but at My appointed time, because I am in full control of everything, of time also. I know the end from the beginning and I know everything about everyone of you also. Nothing is hidden or new to Me. I see and hear everything. I know it all that is why I say everything will work out for good. I am no man that I will lie. I am who I said I am. I am faithful and trustworthy. Trust Me.

Every one of you is chosen and called for My Kingdom purpose for this time. I have a plan and purpose with you. You are unique and no coincidence but created by Me for My purpose for this time if you are willing to fulfill My Kingdom purpose. I force no one. I call many, few are willing and available to be used by Me. Those who love Me, who are called according to My purpose, everything will work out for good at the appointed time for you. Believe and trust Me. I will not fail you. I am able to do the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances.

Surrender everything to Me, yourself also. Submit totally to Me and My authority. Let Me be King, in full control and everything will work out for good at My appointed time. I will not fail you. Deny yourself, pick up your cross everyday and follow Me, My way and in faith. I know My plans for you, they are good and the way that you must go. Listen and obey My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of My way, to do My will according to My purpose and plan for you. I know best. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding then you will be very disappointed when things do not work out the way that you think. Do not lose hope or give up when things do not work out the way that you thought. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts.  Believe and trust Me, My promises do not fail. Be thankful, rejoice because you know who I am. I am in full control and will do what I promise. Everything will work out for good but at My appointed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget