Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Faithful and obedient – September 26, 2012



My children, you must be faithful and obedient to Me all the time. Follow My example of faithfulness and obedience all the time, until the end, until death. You must also stay faithful and obedient even unto death. Are you willing or will you deny Me like so many do already. They are not faithful and obedient to Me any longer, not trustworthy at all. They started good but they have become unfaithful and disobedient to Me. They are not pleasing to Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I know every heart and all motives. You must stay faithful and obedient to Me all the time. Do not look at others. Focus on your own walk with Me and your faithfulness and obedience to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do I approve of you, am I pleased? Are you faithful and obedient to Me all the time? Seek to do My will all the time, that which is pleasing to Me. My will, will be done.

Submit yourself totally to Me and My authority. Let Me be in full control. Obey and follow Me, My way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit. Do not grieve My Spirit but yield and do as My Spirit commands you to do. There is much work to be done. I use the willing, who make themselves available to be used by Me for My Kingdom purpose and My plan. That is why you must be faithful and obedient to Me all the time. Listen and obey My orders. I must be in full control. You must receive your orders and assignments from Me and no one else, to be able to do My will and to be pleasing to Me. My will, will be done. My children, you must be faithful and obedient to Me all the time to fulfill your Kingdom purpose in this time. Not all of you have the same purpose, do not look at others, you are unique, chosen and called by Me for My Kingdom purpose. I prepare and equip each one to be used by Me. Do not think that you are not good enough or not able. That is a lie from the enemy of your soul, who does not want you to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to his lies. Be willing and make yourself available to Me. Follow Me, My way. I will instruct you by My Spirit. Listen and obey My Spirit. I will not fail you. Be faithful and obedient to Me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget