Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am always available – September 29, 2012



My children, I am always available for everybody, with no exception, day and night. I never slumber nor sleep. The one who comes to Me, I will never reject or cast away. I love and I care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you, just where you are. You do not need to go and search for Me. Seek Me where you are, I am there, not far away.  I live in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a temple of My Holy Spirit. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My eyes are ever on you, day and night. I am better than any earthly parent can be. I know your heart’s desires, all your thoughts, your needs, your pain, your circumstances and your sufferings. I see your tears, I hear your prayers, nothing about you is new or hidden from Me. I know it all because I see and I hear everything. I never fail, I work everything out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My purpose, at My time. There is a time and a season for everything. I am in control of it all. Each one will go through many trials and much tribulation, but I am always with you and available for you. I help and sustain you along this difficult road. I go before you to show you the way that you must go. Do not look at others or stray. Focus on Me and follow Me willingly every step of the way to stay on course. Take one day at a time. Listen and obey My Spirit who will guide your footsteps.

My children, the worldly communication systems will certainly fail you, but I will not. I am always available, but it is up to you if you stay connected to Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am always available for all, no limitations with Me but you must not let anything or anybody hinder your communication with Me. It is very important that you always stay connected to Me and listen and obey My Spirit all the time and not grieve My Spirit like so many do. Obey My Spirit, stay connected to Me, you will not be disappointed. Work on your relationship with Me day and night, I am always available for you, wherever you are there I am also. Pray without ceasing. Be always available for Me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget