Sunday, September 2, 2012

I first loved you – September 02, 2012



My children, I first loved you.  I died out of love for the whole world to be saved by Me only. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. Do not be deceived. I paid the ultimate price with My Blood for your sins so that you can be saved and set free.  Those I set free will be free indeed. I chose and I called many out of love to become My children because I care but few answer to My call. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent, to receive My grace and mercy to have eternal life.

I must be your first love. You must not love anybody or anything in this world more than Me, then you are not worthy of Me. I am jealous for My children. You belong to Me and not to yourself or anybody else. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must be holy for I am holy and I do not change. I want you to do My will to be pleasing to Me all the time, and that you will spend eternity with Me in My Kingdom. But, am I your first love, do you truly love Me?

Many have left Me, I am not their first love anymore. Many only pretend that they love Me, that I am their first love, but I am not. They only serve Me their own way, when and how they want but their hearts are far from Me because they do not truly love Me, I am not their first love. I know every heart.  I know who truly love Me and who not. Repent if you have left Me and I am not your first love anymore, turn back to Me and make Me your first love and show Me that you truly love Me before it might be too late. Judgment will start at My House with My children first.

If you truly love Me and I am your first love you will obey and follow Me. You will tell others about My love for you and for them.  It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, become My children, because I first loved them and I care for them.  Now is mercy time, to receive My grace and mercy out of love, tomorrow might be too late. I warn out of love because I first loved you. Do not despise My love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget