Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love and care – September 22, 2012



My children, I love and care for you. You must believe and not doubt Me. That is the problem with so many of you. You do not really believe that I love and care for you, because you do not trust Me for who I really am and also because you do not know Me. Get to know Me more and better. Spend much time with Me. Work on our relationship daily. Show Me also that you really love Me because I love and care for you.  

Many doubt My love for them and that I care. It is because you give the devil a foothold, you choose to listen to him and to believe his lies. You must resist the devil and he will flee from you, do not entertain him and his lies. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer, not your friend but the enemy of your soul. Give him no place in your life. Do not open any door to him but shut it. His plan is to destroy those who allow him, do not fall prey to him. Give him the truth and reject all his lies. Do not ponder on his lies but believe and speak only the truth for only the truth will set you and others free, not lies. Take a stand, you must decide and reject the lies of the devil and believe My truth. Am I not better than any earthly father? Will I ever abandon My beloved children? Have I failed you yet? No, that is not who I am. I am who I said I am and I do not change. I love and care for you.

Many still reject My love for them, they do not believe that I care for their souls. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I cannot force anyone to believe Me that I love and care for them. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. But those who keep on rejecting My love will bear the consequences for their own choice. Do not harden your heart today but believe Me when I say I love and care for you. Stop listening to the lies of the devil, he is the enemy of your soul and wants to destroy you. Repent, seek Me diligently with all your heart until you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am faithful. Do not lose hope or give up. Seek Me with all your heart. I love and care for you. Love Me also. I will not fail you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget