Monday, September 24, 2012

Make a difference – September 24, 2012



My children, you can make a difference in this world. You are able, if you want to. I was an example to you. I made a difference when I walked the earth by doing good. When I died on the Cross and shed My Blood out of love for all, I made a difference. I am still making a difference to those who accept Me as their Savior. It is all about Me, I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. I make a difference.

My children, you can also make a difference if you are willing, make yourself available, to be used by Me in My everlasting Kingdom, by My great power and all for My glory. You can be My representatives and together we can make a difference in this world, without Me you can do nothing. Many are dying daily without Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

You can make a difference by being light in darkness, to draw those in darkness to Me the Light of the world to receive light from Me and to be light themselves to make a difference also wherever they go. My Light cannot be put out. My children, you must let My Light shine in and through you and do not hide. Do not let the light in you go out, rather let it increase, make a difference by being different. Be light to a world that is full of darkness and do not be darkness yourself.

Make a difference.  Do to others what you want them to do to you. Love and do not hate, love even your enemies. Bless and do not curse. Pray for all, your enemies also need prayer. They do not know what they are doing, they are in darkness, forgive them. Do not repay evil with evil but do good. I will repay, vengeance is Mine.

Do you want to make a difference? Obey and follow Me. Listen and obey My Spirit who will command, instruct and give you assignments to do. If you listen, obey and do My will, that which is pleasing to Me, you will make a difference. You can make a difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget