Friday, September 28, 2012

My disciples – September 28, 2012



My children, My disciples are My followers, My servants, young and old. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Are you My disciple, do you obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will? My disciples are being led by My Spirit not their own carnal mind or others. I prepare and equip each one for My Kingdom purpose to be used by Me only, to do My will according to My plans. I am in control of My disciples, they obey and follow Me every step of the way. I go before them to show each one the way that they must go. To make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth, to open doors for them at My time to be able to do My will in My Kingdom. If I close the one door I will open another and nobody is able to close a door that I opened if I do not allow it. No one will stop Me from fulfilling My Kingdom purpose. I am omnipotent and I reign. I will not fail My disciples. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. Nobody is able to do anything to you what I do not allow. Do not fear anyone but Me. No weapon formed against you will prosper for I am in full control. My disciples will do My greater works all by My great power and all for My glory, without Me you can do nothing. My will, will be done with My willing and faithful disciples. I am not limited or restricted, I am able to do the impossible in all circumstances. Trust Me that I will not fail you. Be My disciple and be willing and available to be used by Me to fulfill My purpose in this time through you. Many are dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Are you one of My disciples, who do My will, that which is pleasing to Me? Be courageous and follow Me, My way.

My disciples, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not fear evil men, they do not know what they are doing. They also need Me. Many are deceived and in darkness because their deeds are evil and they do not know Me or fear Me. Forgive those who come against you. Do not hate but love, bless and do not curse and pray always for all. Do not compromise the truth for lies to be accepted by anyone. Be My faithful disciple, who is pleasing to Me and who I approve of. The true Gospel of My Kingdom will be preached by My disciples all over the world by My great power, signs will follow you, all for My glory. I am the King, the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Are you My disciple busy doing My will, led by My Spirit of truth? My will, will be done by My willing and obedient disciples. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget