Saturday, September 15, 2012

Never give up - September 15, 2012



My children, I want to encourage you. Do not lose hope and never give up on Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you. I am faithful and trustworthy. Trust Me with all your heart, put all your hope in Me and nobody else. People will fail you, I will not. Stay faithful to Me and never give up or lose hope. There is always hope with Me. No matter what you have to go through, never give up, then it will all be in vain. Endure and press on in harder. You are able because I strengthen you, without Me you can do nothing and will be lost. I am more than enough for you and able to do the impossible in any situation. Surrender all to Me, let Me be in full control of your life and the lives of others, see how I work all things out for good at My time according to My will. I know best and will not fail you. I cannot do anything if you do not trust Me and submit to Me and My authority. I cannot force you. Ask and you will receive. The reason why many do not receive from Me is because they do not trust Me therefore they do not ask from Me. Their hope and trust is in fallible men, when they disappoint them they blame Me and want to give up on Me. I warn you not to trust people but Me only. I will not fail or disappoint you. I am always available for you day and night to help and to sustain you, that is why I encourage you not to give up on Me. Seek Me more. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you and I will disclose Myself to you as I wish and you will not be disappointed, you will never want to give up on Me. I will become more real and alive to you but you must seek Me and not give up on Me. There is hope and a future for you with Me.

Do not think that you are the only one going through hardships, trials, temptations, persecution, and tribulation. Every one of My children all over the world is also going through these things. You must endure and not give up. That is what the enemy wants. He knows his time is running out. He will do anything possible to hinder and try to stop you, to give up on Me. Do not fall prey to him, resist him and he will flee from you. Be steadfast, courageous and determined that you will never lose hope and give up on Me. You will continue, stay faithful and do My will, that which is pleasing to Me. No matter what you will have to go through, it will be worth it all. Take courage today, let Me refresh you and give you new strength so that you will be able to continue. I will not fail you, trust Me, stay faithful and never give up on Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget