Saturday, September 8, 2012

Obey and follow My orders – September 08, 2012



My children, you are in perilous times. You must obey and follow Me because I am the only One who knows the end from the beginning and who can reveal to you what is going to happen because I am in full control of everything. Nothing is out of My control and time is in My Hand.  All that was foretold will come in fulfillment but at My time. All My promises are yes and Amen! I am faithful and trustworthy to My promises. My Words will not return void but will accomplish My will. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding because things might not work out the way that you think, don’t get disappointed and lose hope. That is why you must put all your hope and trust in Me because I know everything. Let Me be in full control, obey and follow My orders every day as My Holy Spirit guides and leads you. I am the Commander in Chief building My everlasting Kingdom and nobody will hinder or stop Me. You must also not allow anyone to hinder or stop you from obeying and following My orders. Do as I command you to do.  

I know the hidden plans of the enemy also and will reveal it beforehand to My beloved children. You will not be in darkness if you stay with Me, obey and follow My orders precisely. Do not fear. The enemy can only do to you what I allow them. Be bold and courageous and fulfill your Kingdom purpose. The world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. You are My truth warriors and you must obey and follow My orders all the time to be light to those in darkness and draw them to Me, the Light of the world so that they can also have light and be light to others.

Do not obey and follow others, then you will be deceived and in darkness like they are because they do not obey and follow My orders, the blind leading and following the blind not knowing they are heading to destruction. That is why I warn out of love and because I care. Take heed, obey and follow My guidance only, in these perilous times. Trust Me and no one else and let Me be in full control. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit but you must submit totally to Me and My authority, obey and follow My orders only, one step at a time, one day at a time. I will not fail you, trust Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget