Sunday, September 16, 2012

Praise Me – September 16, 2012



You must praise Me, My children. I am to be praised day and night. Sing songs of praises to Me, I deserve all your praises. I am to be honored and glorified and no one else. I am jealous for My children. I do not share My glory with anyone else. Praise Me for every new day. Be more thankful towards Me. Many are always complaining and grumbling, never thankful. Be more thankful and praise Me even in the midst of your trials, tribulation, and persecution. You will go through many storms but I am always with you and I am able to calm the storm, to deliver you and to take it away. Trust Me and praise Me for the storms, they are good. It is to build your faith, trust in Me. My plans for you are good, it is to build you up and not to tear you down. I want to save you not destroy you. You have the power and authority in My Name to speak to your storm. Do not let the storms overwhelmed you. Praise Me for the storms and through the storm. I will never let you down. I love and I care for you. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must praise Me in the good times and the bad times. Am I not in full control? Trust Me and praise Me for who I truly are and what I am able to do. Do not focus on your problems but focus on Me. Praise Me for I am able to help and to sustain you.

My children, take time to praise Me. Worship Me. I am worthy, show Me that you truly love Me and that you appreciate Me for who I am to you. I am worthy of your praises. Praise Me in this day and do not neglect to praise Me for My love, My care, My mercies and My goodness. There are many things to praise Me for. Count your blessings then you will have much to be thankful for and to praise Me. Praise Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget