Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trust Me – September 12, 2012



My children, My promises will not fail. What I promise I am able to do. I am no man that I will lie. Everything that has been foretold will also come in fulfillment according to My plans and at My time. I am in full control. Trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do.

Many do not really trust Me because they do not know Me. They only know about Me but they do not have a close relationship with Me. I am not real and alive to them. When they get tested they failed. Their hope and trust is not in Me but in other people and other means. I am not their Source of hope and trust I am a Stranger to many. My will is that everyone will get to know Me more and better for who I really am and what I am able to do, the impossible. Trust Me with all your heart, do not to lean on yourself or on others and on your own understanding of Me. I am not limited by your understanding of Me and by your own limitations. I do as I wish and when it pleases Me. I am faithful and trustworthy and I do as I promise. My promises do not fail but do you really trust Me?

My children, you all need Me and will need Me more in these perilous times. You do not know what might happen next where you are, but I know. You must learn to put all your hope and trust in Me only. When you lose all that you have, your earthly possessions, your means, will you still trust Me? Am I your Source of hope and trust, have I failed you yet? My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time. You must trust Me and let Me be in full control and have My way. I will work everything out for good but at My time. I know everything about you and others. I know all your needs. Is anything too hard for Me to do, do you really trust Me or do you doubt Me? You must make a decision to trust Me and know that I will not fail you. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. No matter what you have to go through, I am with you, I know it all and I am in full control. You must believe and trust Me that I am who I said I am. Do you believe and trust Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget