Monday, September 17, 2012

You all need Me – September 17, 2012


My children, the problem with this world is, many think that they do not need Me but I have good news for all of you. You all need Me, without Me you will be lost. I am the answer to this world. There will be no true peace without Me only turmoil. I am the Prince of Peace, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am in full control, I am omnipotent and I Reign by My great Power. Is anything too hard for Me to do?


My children, it is time for you who call yourself My children to be light in this world which is full of darkness. You all need Me. Not just some of you, but all of you. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Light. There is none like Me and never will be. If you are not light in this world, but darkness yourself, you are of no value for My Kingdom. You must be light in this world to show others that there is light and all is not darkness. Let your light shine wherever you go and it will draw those who are still in darkness to Me the Light of the world. I am the answer for all of you, you all need Me no matter if you are young or old. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I died for the whole world out of love to be saved by Me. I am the only Savior that there will be. I am alive. I am, I was and I am to come. Do not let anyone deceive you with lies. Seek the truth from Me for yourself. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Do not be satisfied until I am a reality to you. Seek Me for yourself while I may still be found. Time is running out. Many are dying daily without Me. Do not take a chance and let the opportunity pass by you to seek Me. I am faithful. I know every heart. Seek Me until you find Me. Let Me be a reality to you. You will not be disappointed. You all need Me, I am the answer. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. This is the day, do not wait, tomorrow might be too late.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget