Friday, September 14, 2012

You can – September 14, 2012


 My children, there is nothing what I want you to do in My Kingdom that you cannot do. You can. I prepare and equip you for My plan and purpose. I will never send you and ask of you to do anything that I know is not possible. Everything I ask of you is possible because without Me you can do nothing. I strengthen you so that you can do My will. Yield totally to My Spirit all the time, My Spirit works in and through you. Listen and obey My Spirit who will instruct you and give you your assignments. Do not grieve My Spirit. My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way. You are never alone. My Spirit will help and sustain you. My Spirit will guide you into all truth. You can if you are serious and willing. It is your choice.


 Many allow the enemy to lie to them that is why they are not fulfilling their Kingdom purpose. They believe his lies but not My truth and My promises to them. You must decide and be determined to do My will and to fulfill My plans and purpose for you. If you are willing and make yourself available I will use you but I cannot force you. My plans for each one are good. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My purpose. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. There is much work to be done for My everlasting Kingdom. Many are dying without Me and it is not My will for them but that all will repent in time and have eternal life. I love and I care for each one but there are many who do not want to accept Me as their Savior. They still love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. I cannot force anyone but I call many out of darkness to Me the Light of the world. You must be light to those in darkness so that they can see there is light and all is not darkness. Your light must shine in darkness to draw those in darkness to Me through you. You must be light and not darkness yourself. Let your light shine wherever you go for all to see. A light on a hilltop cannot be hidden it is there for all to see. Let your light shine and do not try to hide. If you really love and care for those who are still in darkness, you will be Light to them. Do not let anyone hinder or stop you, that is the plan of the enemy of your soul do not fall prey to him. Let no one take your crown. You can do My will.





No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget