Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You must change – September 19, 2012



My children, I do not change and I never will. I stay always the same, but you must change for good. I do not force anyone to change but I change those who are willing to be changed. My Spirit will change you more and more into My likeness but you must yield totally to My Spirit and cooperate. Listen and obey My Spirit all the time. My Spirit will convict, discipline and reprove you. It will not always be nice but sometimes painful, be thankful for the good work that I do in you to change you into My likeness. I am able to finish the good work that I started in you if you allow Me. Endure and do not give up or despise My work, when I discipline and correct you. It is all for good, to change you, to make you an instrument which I can use in My Kingdom. I do it out of love and because I care for My children. Many despise My discipline and reprove, but they will bear the consequences if they are not willing to change, to become more like Me and to be pleasing to Me. It is your own choice, you decide if you want to be changed. Submit totally to My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit. My Spirit will not strive with you forever. You must be willing to change.

The willing, will not be disappointed. You will never be the same again. You will be changed for good, all for My glory. Are you changed or are you still the same person that you use to be? Are you totally different, can those around you see that you are changed for good or do you only pretend and blend in with the rest of the world like before? You can fool yourself and others but I know your heart. I see and I hear everything. I am holy and I do not change. You must change to become like Me, holy and pure in heart or you will not see Me. Do not be deceived. You must become unblemished, without spot or wrinkle. You must be Light and not darkness yourself. If you are changed, My Light will shine in and through you and you will be light to those in darkness, to draw them to Me the Light of the world. Then I can also change them and they will also be light and not darkness. You must all change for good, I do not change but I am able to change the willing. I will not fail or disappoint you. Trust Me and let Me change you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget