Tuesday, September 25, 2012

You must trust Me – September 25, 2012



My children, many still do not trust Me. You must trust Me, I will not fail you. I am trustworthy and no man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. I will do what I promised but at My appointed time. You must believe and trust Me with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding. When things do not work out the way that you think you must not be disappointed, lose hope or give up but trust Me because you know I am in full control and will work everything out for good at My time. I know best. I am able to do the impossible. Do you believe and trust Me? Do you really know Me? That is the problem, many still do not know Me. They only know about Me and that is why they do not trust Me. I am not a reality to them. You must seek Me, spend time with Me and get to know Me more and better every day. Let Me become alive and a reality to you like never before. If you draw near to Me I will draw near to you. If you diligently seek Me, you will find Me.

My children, you are in perilous times. Things might change, never to be the same again. What will you do if you do not know or trust Me? You cannot trust in what you have, earthly possessions, family, friends and other people. You must trust Me or you will be in despair and totally lost. Get to know Me now while you can for who I really am so that you can trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do, the impossible in any situation. No matter what you have to go through you know I will see you through because your trust is in Me.

Be a man or woman of faith, whose total trust is in Me. Listen and obey My Spirit who will guide and lead you to do My will every step of the way. When I ask you to do something or send you, be willing and obedient. Do not hesitate or doubt Me. You must trust Me that I will not fail you. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. I go before you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time. Do you trust Me? Obey and follow Me every day, one step at a time but you must trust Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget