Thursday, September 13, 2012

Your own relationship with Me – September 13, 2012



My children, your own relationship with Me, that is important. Do not look at others. How is your own relationship with Me today? Am I really pleased with you or do you only assume? You can know.

There are many who call themselves My children but they are not pleasing to Me, they are an abomination like the rest of the world. They love the world and others more than Me. I am not their first love. They are in enmity with Me not in love. They only pretend, they look like the world, act like the world, fornicate with the world, they are not different, there is no light in them but darkness and they are deceived. I am holy and I do not change. If you want to see Me you must be holy also, or you will not see Me, be pure in heart. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. Do not deceive yourself, be holy.

That is why I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. No one wants to hear it but what will I say to you if it is your last day, if you die today? Where will your destination be for eternity? There are only two destinations, Heaven or hell, let no one deceive you, make sure with Me while you still have the time and opportunity. Time is running out, for many today might be too late already. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner but that all will repent.

Today is the day to make sure that I am pleased with you, do not wait, tomorrow might be too late. Do not take a chance and do not listen to the enemy of your soul who wants to destroy you. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. You can know, today is the day to make sure with Me. I am always available day and night you will have no excuse only yourself to blame in the end.

My children, I always warn out of love and because I care. Take heed today and do something about it before it might be too late. How is your own relationship with Me, that is all that matters? Am I pleased with your relationship with Me? Do you know Me and do I know you? Now is the time, do not wait or take a chance. Listen and seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. If you seek Me diligently with all your heart you will find Me. When last did I reveal Myself to you, am I real and alive to you or do you only know about Me? How is your own relationship with Me today, that must be your concern, that is important, nothing else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget