Saturday, October 13, 2012

Are you at the right place? – October 13, 2012


Are you at the right place? – October 13, 2012

My children, you know that you are in perilous time but are you at the right place for this time, where I want you to be? It is serious, do not assume, make sure with Me while you still have the time and opportunity. Do not wait and do not lean on your own understanding but trust Me with all your heart and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you. You do not know what is going to happen where and when but I know everything and that will come your way also. That is why you must ask and make sure with Me and nobody else. I will reveal it to you. Do not listen to or follow after anyone else but follow My orders only. I will also confirm it to you. I guide My beloved children beforehand so that they can be where I want them to be and not where they want to be. I know best. I know the end from the beginning. Wait patiently on Me, hear from Me first. You cannot go where I do not send you. Obey and follow My orders only at My time.

You must only go where and when I tell you. Listen and obey My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the road. Do not hesitate and do not fear. Never look back like Lot’s wife because you know what happened. Look ahead of you and move on with Me. I will not fail My beloved children. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. I will work everything out for good at My appointed time. I go ahead of you to show you the road that you must go, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you. It might be new, not familiar but it is all in My plan and will work out for good. I am in full control and I do as I wish. My plans and My purposes will be done in this time.

Are you at the right place for this time, where I want you to be? Have I confirmed it to you? If not, then it is time to make sure with Me now, do not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget