Friday, October 19, 2012

Be vigilant and not complacent – October 19, 2012



My children, you must always be vigilant and not complacent. The enemy of your soul is not complacent, he is vigilant, hard at work, knowing that his time is running out and he is seeking to destroy those who are not vigilant but complacent. Do not fall prey to him but stay vigilant, put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. He is your enemy not your friend, he can appear as an angel of light, that is why you must always be vigilant and not complacent, like so many are. Many have fallen asleep they are not vigilant but complacent. Do not be one of them.

My children, you have many enemies, some you know, others you will not know unless I reveal them to you, but I know them all, because your enemies are also My enemies. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. That is why I warn you beforehand, take heed, be vigilant and not complacent in this time. The antichrist is hard at work, he is in your midst already, he is also vigilant and not complacent. Do not be deceived by the outward appearance of any man and let no one deceive you, the enemy appears as an angel of light, be warned. You are in serious times, do you realize it or are you complacent and not vigilant because then you will fall prey to the enemy. He is not who he pretends to be, he is your enemy and not your friend, not trustworthy but a liar. He has deceived many and will deceive even many more because they are complacent and not vigilant. They love lies and not the truth. You must yield totally to the guidance and leading of My Holy Spirit only and do not trust or follow after anyone else but Me. Watch and pray like never before. Listen and obey My Spirit who will warn you, guide and lead you every step of the way. Take heed, be vigilant and not complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget