Friday, October 26, 2012

Both are deceivers – October 26, 2012



My child, do not begin the message with My children, because many who profess to be My children are not, they deny Me. They love lies not truth, because they do not love Me, the truth is, I am not their first love. They only serve Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart, what can anyone hide from Me? I know all motives and all thoughts. That is why many follow after the deceivers, they love them more than Me.

Because a country, nation and individuals love lies more than truth and keep on to reject Me the truth and love all the things that are an abomination to Me and give their approval to it, I will now give them what they want, deception but they will have leanness in their souls. They will bear the consequences for their decision for rejecting Me the Truth for lies. I am not mocked, what they sow they will also reap, deception and destruction.

My children, did I not warn you that if it were possible that even the elect would be deceived? I warned you but few take heed. They are both antichrists. The one is the antichrist and the other one is part of the one world religion that denies Me. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life there is none like Me and will never be. Those who deny Me, I will also deny. Do not be deceived by these two deceivers. I warned you that the deception is huge, do not fall prey to the deceivers. Many are deceived and many more will be deceived if they do not listen and wake up from their stupor. The devil has lulled many asleep. Do you realize the time that you are in? Are you awake or asleep? Have you been deceived by these two deceivers? Repent turn to Me while you still have the time. Love no one more than Me and follow Me and no one else or you will perish with them.

There will be a clear separation now between those who love truth and those who love lies, those who stand up and stand out for Me and My everlasting Kingdom and those who do not, who only pretend to be My children but they deny Me, they love and follow the deceivers, not Me.

“For false Christ’s and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect, if that were possible.”Matthew 24:24

“Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.” 1 John 2:22


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget