Thursday, October 11, 2012

Do everything – October 11, 2012



My children, you must do everything as if you do it for Me with a thankful heart. Then you will never be disappointed when anyone mistreats, persecutes, hates and opposes you because you know you do it out of love for Me, your Master. You will also react differently, because a servant is not greater than his Master. What they did to Me they will also do to you. They hated Me first even thought I did good to many and I died for all out of love. I did everything out of love and because I care. I did it all as if for My Father. You must do the same, follow My example. Do everything out of love and because you care. Do it all as if you do it for Me. All that matters is that I must be pleased and approve of you and nobody else. Do not look at the reaction that you get from others and do not let them put you off, hinder or stop you from doing My will. Be different, be good to all, and do not repay evil with evil but with good. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse. Do to others what you want them to do to you also. Pray for all, you all need prayer and you all need Me, your enemies also.

I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am the righteous Jude who will judge righteously. I will reward each one for your own deeds, good or evil. I know every heart and all motives, nothing is hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me.

Do not look at others, but focus on your own deeds. Do everything every day for My Kingdom as if you do it to Me and for Me. No matter how big or how small it might be. Always remember what you have done to the least you have done it to Me also, because I am the Creator of you all. Not everybody accepts My love for them but I love and I care for all and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be concerned like I am. A world is dying without Me and that is not My will. Do everything therefore as if for Me your Master. Continue to do My will according to My purposes for My everlasting Kingdom while you have the time and opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget