Sunday, October 7, 2012

Do My will – October 07, 2012


Do My will – October 07, 2012

My children, the only way that you can be pleasing to Me is if you do My will and not your own or that of anybody else. The only way that you are able to do My will is if you obey and follow Me every day, every step of the way, My way. You must submit totally to Me and My authority. I must be in full control. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit to be able to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Surrender all to Me. Deny yourself, pick up your cross daily and follow Me one day at a time.

Many are deceived and in darkness and more will be deceived because they do not know Me, they do not hear My voice for themselves but only the voice of others that have deceived them and led them astray from Me. They are not pleasing to Me because they are not led by My Spirit of truth, therefore they cannot do My will. My Spirit will guide each one to do My will, that which is pleasing and acceptable to Me. You must yield totally to My Spirit, do not grieve My Spirit but do My will all the time as My Spirit will command you and give you your assignments to do according to My purpose.

Each one of you must seek for yourself to do My will because My will, will be done. Everything that has been foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. My promises do not fail. Trust Me and do My will. I will not fail you. Let nobody hinder or stop you from fulfilling your Kingdom purpose to do My will all the time. Let no one take your crown. You reward is with Me. I will not disappoint you. Be willing and do My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget