Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Do not lose hope – October 30, 2012



My children, do not lose hope in these days. I warned you beforehand that it is not going to be easy or get easier but more difficult and that you must not lose hope or give up on Me. I am in full control. I know it all. Things can change rapidly, that is why you must always be ready. Listen and obey the guidance and leading of My Spirit all the time. My Spirit will warn you beforehand and guide you according to My plan and purpose.

Always be ready because you never know when it might be your last day.  Many are dying daily, most without Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. There will be no mercy without repentance, that is why I keep warning that all must repent, be holy and pure in heart because I am holy, I do not change. Without holiness no one will see Me or be part of My everlasting Kingdom.

My children, you must be different, not the same as the rest of the world. Be My light carriers in these days. Be light to those in darkness, who are without hope and light. Give them hope. Show them that all is not darkness and that there is still light. But if you yourselves are darkness, without hope and discouraged then you cannot help others. You all need Me and will need Me even more in these perilous times. My children will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding no matter what you have to go through, but the wicked will only have turmoil. Stay steadfast, endure, never give up or become hopeless yourselves. I am your only hope, and hope in Me does not disappoint. Keep your focus on Me. Nothing is out of My control. I warn My children beforehand of the looming destruction that will increase because many love darkness more than Me, the Light of the world because their deeds are evil and not pleasing to Me. I am the righteous Judge and will judge each one righteously. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me.

My children, you must take heed to My warnings. Be vigilant, pray like never before, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in these perilous times. Some will wake up but others will not. Many are in a stupor, lulled asleep by the enemy of their souls. May they wake up in time and repent before it might be too late. Do not lose hope My children. Trust and follow Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you and will not fail you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget