Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Do not neglect – October 09, 2012



My children, do not forget where you came from. Many of you are not young anymore but you were also young, some of you are still young but there are younger ones also, none are excluded, you are all part of My greater plan, My everlasting Kingdom. Many children do not have anyone in their family who serve or follow Me, they have no example, they are all lost and that is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, young and old no exclusion. That is why you must not neglect the younger ones or forget about them but reach out to them also. They also need Me. Who will tell them about Me if you are not willing? Many of them are deceived and in darkness, they do not know the truth. They do not know Me. I also want them to have a close relationship with Me. Tell them about your own relationship with Me so that they can understand what it is all about. They must seek Me and they will find Me and I will disclose Myself to them also. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I will pour out My Spirit on them also. I am not limited or restricted by age.  You are all precious to Me, young and old. Teach the younger ones, they must also be different from the rest of the world, they must be light in darkness and not darkness themselves. Let them understand that I am holy and I do not change but they must change. They must also be holy, pure and unblemished, become more like Me. I will change them into My likeness. I do the same for all, the younger ones also. I love and I care for each one young or old. I died for all not just for some. I bestow My love, mercy and grace on any one who comes to Me. Let the children come to Me and do not hinder them, stand in their way or neglect them.

Parents, you must teach your children about Me. I will hold you accountable for each one of them. Do not neglect your own children. They are your responsibility. You are all My creation, I created each one of you for My purpose. Do not neglect the children or forget about them. Reach out to them also, you all need Me, young and old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget