Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Encourage – October 31, 2012



My children, take courage this day yourselves, so that you can encourage those who need encouragement. Do not focus on yourself and your own troubles and sufferings only. There are others going through much more difficulty who need your encouragement and prayers. All over the world things are happening and more will happen and change never to be the same again. Many are going through trials, persecution, tribulation and some will even get killed for Me and My Kingdom. A servant is not greater than his Master. What they did to Me they will also do to you.  Do not fear evil men that can only kill your body but not your soul. Your enemies are also My enemies. Vengeance is Mine and I will repay. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be different, do not repay evil with evil but with good. Do not hate but love and do not curse but bless. Be light to those in darkness, they also need Me, the Light of the world. They do not know what they are doing, they are deceived by the enemy of your souls. Pray for them also. I love and I care for each one of you.

My children encourage one another to stay steadfast, immovable in your faith in Me in this time and to trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Do not lose hope, give up on Me or stray from Me but stay faithful and endure no matter what you have to go through. The one who looks back and withdraws from Me, My soul will have no pleasure in him. Then it will be, all in vain. I never promised anyone an easy way. I promised, I will always be with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will be with you to help and to sustain you along the way.  It is not an easy road, it will get steeper and steeper, but the end will be worth it all. You will not be disappointed. Do not be discouraged. Take only one day at a time and follow Me one step at a time. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind. Keep your focus on Me, I will guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way. I will not fail My beloved children. Be encourage and encouraged those who need encouragement to stay faithful to Me and to endure until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget