Monday, October 22, 2012

I lead and guide – October 22, 2012



My children, I lead and guide those who are willing to be led and guided by Me on the narrow way. It is not an easy way. I force no one and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must decide to obey and to follow Me as I lead and guide you according to My plan and purpose by My Spirit. Nobody else knows My plan and purpose for you, only I know it all and I will not fail you, if you obey and follow Me every step of the way. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will always be with you to lead and guide you to stay on course, to do My will and to reach your destination. Submit to Me and My authority and let Me be in full control. Follow My guidance and leading as My Spirit will instruct and command you every step of the way. You are never alone. My Spirit is always with you to lead and guide you according to My plan and purpose for you. Do not look at others and follow after them. They do not know My plan and purpose for you, they will lead you astray. Follow Me, I lead and guide you. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind. Follow Me one step at a time. Keep your focus on Me and do not lose focus. Follow My guidance and leading all the time then you will stay on course. Many are not on course anymore, they grieved My Spirit and strayed because they did not obey and follow My leading and guidance all the time. They must do a course correction, repent, obey and follow My guidance and leading all the time, every step of the way to stay on course and to be able to do My will and to reach their destination.

Yield totally to My Spirit. Deny yourself, pick up your cross daily and follow Me as I lead and guide you. Follow Me by faith and not by sight but blindly and willingly. I will not fail you. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. It might be an unfamiliar way to you, but not to Me. I know the way, I will make the rough places smooth and open doors for you at My time. I will not fail you. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Let Me lead and guide you according to My plan and purpose to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. You will not be disappointed. I lead and guide each one of My children by My Spirit. Listen and obey My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit or stray from Me but follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget