Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It is not true – October 24, 2012



My children, do not think that I do not love and care for each one of you. Some think that I love and care for others more than for them, it is not true. You must not give the enemy of your soul any foothold. He wants to destroy as many as possible with his lies. He wants you to believe that you are not loved and cared for. You must resist him and he will flee from you, do not ponder on his lies, he wants to make you disheartened, lose hope and to give up on Me. You must believe the truth and reject the lies.

Get your focus on Me and not on yourself and others. Do not focus on their walk with Me, focus on your own walk with Me. Work on your own relationship with Me, seek to do My will to be pleasing to Me, that is all that  matters. Seek Me, spend much time with Me. Get to know Me more and better for yourself. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me but many of My children are not obedient to Me that is why they feel that I love and care for others more than I do for them. I am just and righteous and better than any earthly father can be. You must be obedient to Me or you will learn obedience through much suffering. All disobedience will be punished. I discipline and reprove every child of Mine that I accepted, not just some because I love and care. Many are disobedient and must learn obedience, but they do not want to learn, they rebel against Me. I force no one, you must submit to Me and My will. Be willing to change, to be transformed into My likeness. You must renew your mind, your focus must be on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I have a plan with each one of My children but you must be willing to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. That is why many feel that I love and care for others more than for them, that is not true. You must ask Me to reveal to you what My purpose is for you, I know and no one else.

If you feel that I love and care for others more than for you then it is time to search your own heart to see how is your walk with Me.  Am I still your first love and are you faithful and obedient to Me? How is our relationship, am I still pleased with you or do you only assume and that is why you feel like I love and care for others more than for you, it is not true. I am always faithful and I do not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget