Monday, October 29, 2012

Keep your focus on Me – October 29, 2012



My children, you must keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and not on the kingdoms and things of this world that will not last. All these earthly kingdoms will be destroyed by My great Power. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords who is omnipotent, who Reigns and who is in full control. Nothing is out of My control and nothing is new or hidden from Me. I know the end from the beginning. I see and I hear everything. All of you are ever before Me. I am building My everlasting Kingdom not the kingdoms of this world. You must also be building onto My Kingdom and not the kingdoms of this world. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven not on this earth. Seek to do My will that which is pleasing to Me.

My children, it is easy to lose focus but you must keep your focus on Me all the time and continue to do My will as My Spirit guides and leads you every new day. Listen, obey and follow My directions not your own. Do as My Spirit commands you. My will, will be done. No one is able to hinder or stop Me from fulfilling My Kingdom purposes and plans for this time. My promises do not fail. Everything that has been foretold will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. Believe and trust Me. I am in full control. That is why you must not lose focus now but keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and continue to do My will no matter what might happen in this world. Many things will happen and change, never to be the same again. Do not fear or lose focus. Keep your focus always on Me in all situations and circumstances knowing I am in full control, able to do the impossible and will work everything out for good at My time. I am faithful. I will not fail My beloved children I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you no matter what might come your way or what you will have to endure and go through in this time. Stay faithful and keep your focus on Me your King, Lord and Master, My will, will always be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget