Friday, October 12, 2012

Listen and obey – October 12, 2012



My children, you are in perilous times and you do not know what can happen next but I know. Do not fear but trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding. I am able to reveal new and hidden things beforehand. My children will not be in darkness, if you stay with Me, listen, obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you. I know everything, the end from the beginning. That is why you must listen and obey Me all the time and follow the guidance and leading of My Spirit. Yield to My Spirit who will give you your orders, who will command and instruct you in what you must do. Do nothing on your own initiative, do what I say to you. If you are not sure, do not ask others but ask Me for confirmation and I will give it to you. Wait patiently on Me. Trust no one but Me. The enemy is out there, seeking whom he can destroy, do not fall prey to him. Be on guard, watch and pray all the time, do not fall asleep, stay awake. Listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading only. I will not fail My beloved children, I am faithful and trustworthy but you must listen and obey Me all the time. Do not look at others or follow after them. You do not know where they are heading, maybe in the wrong direction, it can be fatal. The blind cannot lead the blind. I know the road that you must go. I go before you to show you the road, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My appointed time. Stay faithful to Me, continue to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Listen and obey Me then you will be safe and under My protection but not the disobedient. Do not be deceived.

Many do not hear My voice, only the voices of others that is why they do not obey and follow Me. Now is the time to seek to hear My voice for yourself so that you can listen, obey and follow Me or you will not know what to do.  There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. If you seek Me diligently you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Be quiet, listen and you will hear Me. I am always available, day and night. I am not far away, I am where you are. Listen, obey and follow My orders. I will not fail you, but you must trust Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget