Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mantle for duty – October 03, 2012



My beloved children, My promises never fail, what I promised I fulfill at My appointed time. I am in full control and I know the end from the beginning. Now is the time to receive your Mantle for duty. I give it to those who were willing to lay all aside for Me and My everlasting Kingdom, My faithful and obedient servants. You have been chosen, called, purified, tried in various ways and you have endured to show yourself approved to receive your Mantle for duty to be a servant in My Kingdom for this time, to be used only by Me under the guidance and leading of My Holy Spirit, under My authority, without Me you can do nothing. The Spirit of Elijah will be on you so that you will be able to do My will, the greater works. Now is the appointed time to receive your Mantle for duty. I decide, I am the only Giver. My Spirit will guide and lead each one of you in what you must do when you receive your Mantle for duty. I am in full control of My Kingdom and I give the commands, nobody is able to stop Me from fulfilling My Kingdom purpose in this hour. I am The King, I am omnipotent and I Reign by My great Power. Come to Me to receive your Mantle for duty.

Elijah meaning: “My God is the Lord.”

“8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground. :9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let A DOUBLE PORTION OF THY SPIRIT BE UPON ME. :13 He took up also the MANTLE OF ELIJAH that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan; And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is THE LORD GOD OF ELIJAH? And when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.” 2 Kings 2:8-14


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget