Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Many will be exposed – October 17, 2012



My children, many have been exposed and more will be exposed because they love darkness more than Me the Light of the world because their deeds are evil. I know every heart and nothing can be hidden from Me. I know those who try to hide the darkness in them. I am searching, testing and trying My children to see who has light and who is trying to hide the darkness that is in them. Although many proclaim to be My children of light, they are actually full of darkness, they still think that I am pleased with them, while I am not. Many will be exposed in this time of testing and trying. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I test and try every heart to see what is in it, if it is pleasing to Me or not. Many pretend to be what they are not and they will be exposed for who they really are. I am the righteous Judge who judges every one righteously. Do not be foolish and think that you can hide any darkness from Me, only from others but I will bring it to the light. I do it out of love and because I care for every soul. My children must be light and not darkness.

Repent and get rid of the darkness that is still in you before it might be too late. Do not try to hide the darkness in you. Let My Light increase and penetrate the darkness in you so that only light will remain in your heart, give no room for darkness again. You must be light in this world and not darkness yourselves. If you refuse to get rid of the darkness in you I will remove your lamp stands. My Kingdom is a Kingdom of Light, there is no room for darkness. I am the Light of the world and you, My children, are My Light carriers in this world. My Light will shine for all to see and will expose all darkness.  My Light cannot be put out. Let My Light dwell in you to expose all darkness and light up the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget