Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Kingdom will be a Kingdom of righteousness – October 14, 2012



My children, My Kingdom will be established and it will be a Kingdom of righteousness and not of unrighteousness. Let no one deceive you because My standard of righteousness is different, it is higher, it is not the same as the worldly standard. The worldly standard of righteousness is an abomination to Me, they have accepted many lies for truth, unrighteousness for righteousness. I do not change. I am holy and My children will also be holy, pure and unblemished. They will be called sons of righteousness. They will lead others to My Kingdom of righteousness to be righteous, to be different. You must change to be part of My everlasting Kingdom of righteousness or you will not see Me.

There will be a clear distinguish between those who belong to My everlasting Kingdom of righteousness and those who belong to the kingdom of unrighteousness that will not last. You decide and you choose for yourself, you cannot belong to both, you will have to make a choice and stand up for the Kingdom that you belong to. You must proclaim and demonstrate My Kingdom of righteousness to the unrighteous. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must be led by My Spirit of truth who will guide and lead you into all righteousness.

Take heed My children, you must be righteous and holy, you must be light and not darkness yourself in this world that is full of darkness, unrighteousness. You either belong to the unrighteous kingdom of this world which is in enmity with Me or to My everlasting Kingdom of righteousness where I am the King, I am in control and I Reign in righteousness. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously and judgment will start at My House with My children first. All unrighteousness will be punished. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord is part of My Kingdom of righteousness, many are workers of unrighteousness and not pleasing to Me, they are deceived. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I know every heart and all motives. Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, they are full of unrighteousness. You must repent before it might be too late and become part of My everlasting Kingdom of righteousness and be called son’s of righteousness who are obedient and pleasing to Me, who bear good fruit of righteousness and not bad fruit of unrighteousness. The tree that does not bear good fruit of righteousness will be cut off and burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget