Saturday, October 6, 2012

My love, mercy and grace – October 06, 2012



My children, I bestow My love, mercy and grace on those who repent who accept Me as their Lord, King and Master. I am the only Savior of this world, there is none like Me and will never be. Do not be deceived by lies. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life. I am the Life Giver, the Almighty the Prince of Peace.  I give peace to My beloved children, peace that surpasses all human understanding. Without Me there will be no peace, only turmoil. It is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are either part of My everlasting Kingdom or of the kingdoms of this world that will all perish. Only My Kingdom will stand. I am the King, I am omnipotent and I Reign by My great power and glory. I am in full control. I do as I wish. All authority and all power belongs to Me. My Love, mercy and grace is sufficient for you, without Me you can do nothing. You all need Me. My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way and into all truth. I am holy and I do  not change and you must also be holy.

My children, you must be light and not darkness, in this world that is full of darkness. Many love darkness more than Me because their deeds are evil. If they see My Light shine in and through you, it will draw them to Me, the Light of the world. My light cannot be put out. It is there for all to see and it must increase in the hearts of My beloved children so that those in darkness can see there is light, it will give them hope and draw them out of darkness. I will also bestow My love, mercy and grace on them, so that they can be light to others again. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but those who reject My love, mercy and grace will bear the consequences and perish because there will be no mercy for the wicked if he rejects My love, mercy and grace now. Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. Do not wait, today might be your last day. How do you know when it will be your last day, when you will die? Do not reject My love, mercy and grace now, it is your only hope for eternal life. I love and I care for every soul that is why I warn and I want My children to warn others also to come to Me who loves and cares for them to receive mercy and grace while there is still time. Time is running out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget