Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No time to play - October 16, 2012



My children, there is no time to play, do not be deceived. There is much work to be done. Souls are dying daily without Me and that is not My will. My will is that all repent to have eternal life.

If you My children are not willing to do My will, to demonstrate My Kingdom in this world, who will? My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last and I am the King, I Reign and I am in full control. No one is able to hinder or stop Me from fulfilling My Kingdom purposes. My will, will be done with those few who are not playing who are serious and willing to do My will and not their own. Many are called but few choose right and they will not be disappointed. I am always with them and will not fail them. They will fulfill their Kingdom purpose by the power of My Holy Spirit and all for My glory. My Kingdom glory and Kingdom power will be demonstrated through those willing servants all over the world.

Many are deceived and in darkness because there are many deceivers out there, who have deceived My children with lies for their own gain. They have not spoken the truth but lies and I will hold each one accountable for their own deeds, good or evil. That is why many of My children are still playing, they are not serious and ready. I know every heart and all motives but I will be the righteous Judge and will not excuse anyone who does not repent in time and seek to do My will and not their own, to build My Kingdom and not destroy it. Those who destroy My Kingdom I will destroy also. I am holy and I do not change. My children will be holy and righteous. You are My Kingdom, a Temple of My Holy Spirit. It is not a building of bricks and mortar, My Kingdom is in the hearts of My children. You, My Temple must be pure and holy. I do not live in a Temple that is soiled, it must be unblemished. Let no one take your crown. Take heed and seek to be pleasing to Me. There will be a clear separation, a distinction between those who belong to My everlasting Kingdom of righteousness and the rest, the unrighteous. Come out and be separate. There is not time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget