Monday, October 15, 2012

Out of love – October 15, 2012



My children, I correct, discipline and reprove every child that I accept out of love and because I care for your soul. There is no partiality or favoritism with Me. I am righteous and I am the same to all of you. I am the righteous Judge who judges each one of you righteously and that is why I discipline and reprove you because I see and I hear everything, nothing is hidden from Me. I know your heart, your motives and all your thoughts. I am holy and I do not change. You must change to become more like Me or you will not see Me, only the pure in heart. Do not be deceived and do not lose heart or be discouraged when I correct, discipline and reprove you, it is all for good. I want to change My children more and more into My likeness so that you can be pleasing to Me, all for My glory. My Light must shine in and through you but if the light in you is darkness you cannot shine for Me. You must be different from the rest of the world, you must be light to those in darkness and not be darkness yourselves. That is why I discipline and reprove My children. You must be willing to accept correction and not be rebellious and despise it when I discipline or reprove you like so many do. I force no one but I do it out of love and because I care.  

Submit willingly to Me and let Me complete the good work that I started in you. I am able but you must work with Me and not rebel against Me. Work with My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit. My Spirit will not strive for ever with those who do not want to be corrected and change for good.  Be more thankful, not complaining and mourning. I do it all out of love and not because I hate you. That is a lie from the devil who wants you to lose heart, to give up on Me. Do not listen to him, he wants to destroy you. Give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee from you or you will fall prey to him. He is the enemy of your soul.

Repent and do as I want, My will be done. You will all learn obedience through much suffering. Correction, discipline and reproof is not pleasant at the time but painful, you will not be disappointed if you endure. You will not be the same, you will have My peace and you will bear fruit of righteousness, that which is pleasing to Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget