Sunday, October 28, 2012

Praise Me more – October 28, 2012



My children, all of you can praise Me more, you are able, day and night. I am worthy to be praised. Every new day praise Me for it. My love, mercies and goodness to you, that you are still alive. Count your blessings every day and praise Me. Be more thankful and do not complain and don’t be disheartened all the time. You have much to be thankful for, praise Me. You have much more than many others so praise Me for what you have and do not have. I know what is best for you and work everything out for good at My time. Trust Me and praise Me. No matter your situation or circumstances, praise Me for the storms and in the storms. Praise Me for all that you have to endure and go through, for the sufferings because of Me and My Kingdom.  Am I not worthy? Praise Me more.  I am the King and in full control, able to do the impossible. Praise Me for who I am and what I am able to do and do not limit Me by your own limitations or restrictions. Praise Me more. I am the King of Glory. I am omnipotent and I Reign by My great power. Praise Me. Do not lose heart and do not give the devil a foothold.  He does not want you to praise Me. He wants you to lose hope and to give up on Me. If you want him to run away from you, start praising Me and he will flee from you. He is the enemy of your soul, do not allow him to steal your joy.  Praise Me more. Sing a song of praise to Me.

The Lord gave me this song of praise:
Praise Him, praise Him
Praise Him in the morning, praise Him in the noon time
Praise Him, praise Him
Praise Him when the sun goes down.
He is worthy to be praised He lifted me
He is worthy to be praised He set me free
He is worthy to be praised He opened Heaven unto me
He is worthy to be praised
Praise Him, praise Him
Praise Him in the morning, praise Him in the noon time,
Praise Him, praise Him
Praise Him when the sun goes down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget