Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stand up and stand out – October 18, 2012



My children, you must be serious and make a choice. You must stand up and stand out for Me and My everlasting Kingdom and not be ashamed or try to hide. The world must recognize you for who you are and what you are standing for. They must know Who you serve. You cannot serve two Masters. I am jealous for you, you must love and serve Me only. You cannot love and serve Me AND the world. You will have to make a choice, stand up and stand out for Me only. I do not share My glory with anyone else. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am in full control, omnipotent and I Reign by My great power and glory. I am to be feared, to be honored and revered. I am the only righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their own deeds. That is why you must stand up and stand out for Me and My Kingdom in the world that is full of darkness, be light and not darkness yourselves. This world must see that there is still Light and all is not darkness. You must stand up and stand out and be light to this world and draw others to Me, the Light of the world. You cannot hide.

Do not be a coward who does not want to stand up and stand out for Me and My Kingdom. I know your heart and all your motives. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. Many deny Me already and many more will because they are not willing to stand up and stand out for Me and My Kingdom in this world when they have to. You will be tested. A servant is not greater than his Master. What they did to Me, they will also do to those who stand up and stand out for Me and My Kingdom. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed. Are you willing or will you also deny Me like so many did because they revered and feared others more than Me. Do not be deceived, no cowards will inherit My Kingdom. Do not deny Me because if you deny Me I will certainly also deny you.

Do not fear My beloved children, I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. Be courageous, stand up and stand out for Me and My Kingdom like never before, no matter what you have to endure and go through. Many are deceived and many souls are dying without Me. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. Be willing to go and to stand up and stand out for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Great will your reward be, do not let anyone take your crown but stand up and stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget