Monday, October 1, 2012

Take courage – October 01, 2012



My children, many of you are discouraged. I want to encourage you today, do not lose hope or give up on Me. You will have a breakthrough. Believe and trust Me for I am able to do the impossible in all circumstances. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Have I failed you yet? Put all your hope and trust in Me, do not despair. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I do what I promise at My time and I change not. My promises do not fail.

Keep your focus on Me. Follow Me one step at a time, one day at a time. Do not let the things of this world discouraged you. I am in full control. This world needs Me, I am the only Solution for this world, without Me there will be no peace, only turmoil. I am the Prince of Peace and I give peace that surpasses all human understanding, be in My peace.

My children, take courage so that you will be able to encourage those who are hopeless, in darkness, they need Me, you all need Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the Life Giver. I am the Light of the world. I give Light to those in darkness so that they can have light and be light and have hope and a future with Me. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I do not change. I heal, I set the captives free, I restore, I help, I sustain, I do the impossible by My Spirit. Believe and trust Me for who I am. I am able and not limited or restricted by human understanding of who they think I am and what I am able to do. I am able to do what no man can do or think. Believe and trust Me with all your heart for who I am and not who you think I am. Do not limit or restrict Me by your own limitations and restrictions. Let Me be King and in full control and I will work all things out for good at My time according to My purpose. I will not disappoint My beloved children. I am faithful and trustworthy. I love and I care for each one. Take courage and encourage others to come to Me, to be part of My everlasting Kingdom, because without Me they will be lost forever. I give hope that does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget