Thursday, October 25, 2012

Under attack not even knowing it – October 25, 2012



My children, when a country, nation and individuals turn their back on Me and deny Me, I will also turn My back on them and deny them when they are under attack. They will not even know or realize it. There destruction will be sudden, without any warnings. Only My true children will know and be warned beforehand, those I am pleased with, not the rest. Do not be deceived. The rest will be caught unprepared and fast asleep. There will be no mercy and no peace for the wicked without Me but turmoil if they do not repent in time. Take heed repent or you will perish. Your country might be under attack not even knowing it. Are you ready and prepared for what is yet to come?

My beloved children, do not fear these perilous times that you are in. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I will not fail My beloved children. I will warn you beforehand and lead and guide you to safety at My appointed time. Yield, listen and obey My Spirit only at all time. My Spirit will always be with you to guide and lead you in these perilous times in what to do. Trust Me and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way and do not lean on your own understanding. Things might not work out the way that you think. Trust and obey Me.

My children, do not fear your enemies, they are also My enemies and I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I know all their evil plans and will reveal it beforehand. They are foolish to think that they can hide anything from Me.  I know it all. Do not fear evil men who can only kill your body but not your soul but fear Me who is able to throw into hell. I am to be feared and revered but that is the problem with the world, they have no fear for Me and no knowledge of Me for who I am and able to do. That is why they continue in their wickedness. If they do not repent they will perish. There will be no mercy without true repentance only turmoil but My beloved children will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding. I will take care of them, they will be under My hand of protection. I will guide and lead them to safety at the appointed time, if they listen and obey Me, but not the rest. They will perish if they do not repent.

Your country might be under attack not even knowing it. Do you know? Ask Me who knows everything. I am not mocked, what a country, nation and individuals sow they will also reap, sudden destruction. Inquire of Me and obey Me, do as I command and instruct you by My Holy Spirit only. Be vigilant, ready and prepared all the time. You are in perilous times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget