Monday, October 8, 2012

Valuable lessons – October 08, 2012



My children, you will learn valuable lessons through many things in life and your circumstances if you are willing. I know which lessons each one of you must learn because I know every heart and I am in full control. I work all things out for good at My appointed time. Your faith will be tested so that you can learn valuable lessons. You must obey and follow Me every step of the way. You must walk by faith and not by sight to be able to learn valuable lessons, many are not willing because they do not trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Many have too many other things that they rely on and trust in, they do not need Me. They only profess Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me, they only pretend but they are not serious. I will take all their crutches away, all the things that they love more than Me and put above Me. You will all learn valuable lessons. Through much suffering you will learn to obey Me, if you are willing. You will be tested.

If you fail your test the first time, you will have to learn the same valuable lesson again. Learn you will learn if you are willing and cooperate with My Spirit. It depends on your willingness, your own choice. I am willing to teach you all the valuable lessons but then you must listen and obey My Spirit all the time and do as My Spirit commands you to do every day. Many are not willing they have an unteachable spirit, full of pride, they are stubborn and must repent, become teachable, willing to learn these valuable lessons because I force no one. If you keep on grieving My Spirit, My Spirit will not strive with you forever. Submit to My authority and let Me be in full control and I will teach you valuable lessons, all for your own good. You will become more like Me, you will be changed, never to be the same again. I will transform you more and more into My likeness by these valuable lessons, so that you can be pleasing to Me. You will bear more good fruit because the tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut off and burned. The tree that does bear good fruit will be pruned so that it will bear more good fruit. Are you willing to learn these valuable lessons? Deny yourself, pick up your cross daily, obey and follow Me one step at a time, My way. I will teach the willing valuable lessons. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget