Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wake up, come out and be separate – October 20, 2012



My children, many are still fast asleep, because the devil has lulled them asleep. They do not know or realize the time that you are in because they do not listen, obey or follow Me on the narrow way. They are on the broad way to destruction, still part of the world, they are not separated. You are all in this world but My children are not off this world any longer because you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, led by My Spirit of truth. You are totally different from those who are still part off the world, but those who are lulled asleep by the enemy of their soul, still fornicate with the world, they look like the world, blend in with the world, there is no difference between them and the rest of the world. They continue to do the same things and they give their approval to all the things that are an abomination to Me. Still they think that I am pleased with them and that they are acceptable for My Kingdom and I approve of their evil deeds. I do not change, I am holy and you must be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me or be part of My everlasting Kingdom but will perish. Do not be deceived. Wake up, come out and be separate before it might be too late. There will be a clear separation, a distinction between those who are holy, righteous and blameless in My sight and those who are not, those who refuse to repent. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. That is why I warn out of love and because I care for those who are still fast asleep and those who are lulled asleep by the enemy of their souls to wake up, come out and be separate and I will accept you. Do not wait.

There will be no mercy without repentance. I know every heart and nothing can be hidden from Me. My children must be shining Lights in this world that is full of darkness and not be darkness themselves. You must be pure, holy and unblemished or you will not see Me or be part of My everlasting Kingdom. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. Wake up, come out and be separate and wake others up or they will perish. I am watching each one of you. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget