Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Which Kingdom? – October 02, 2012



My children, which Kingdom are you part of and building onto? You cannot be part of two kingdoms, you must make a choice. You are either part of My everlasting Kingdom and I am your King or you are part of the kingdom of satan, the kingdoms of the world, which have no part in My everlasting Kingdom. They are against My Kingdom, they are in enmity with Me and those who are part of My Kingdom. My Kingdom is not a visible Kingdom of bricks and mortar, it is in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, led and guided by My Spirit doing My will because only My will, will be done. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness.

My Kingdom will expand in these days and nobody will stop or hinder Me from fulfilling My Kingdom purposes. I will demonstrate My Kingdom power and glory through My willing and obedient children.

Are you busy building onto My Kingdom, demonstrating My Kingdom power and glory to those who still belong to the kingdom of satan which I will destroy by My great Power? Only My everlasting Kingdom will last forever. I am the King, I am omnipotent and I Reign. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords and I share My glory with no one else. Choose wisely, which Kingdom do you belong to. The choice is yours. I force no one. You are either for Me or against Me. I am a loving and caring God, but also a Consuming Fire. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life, to be part of My everlasting Kingdom but there will be no mercy without repentance.

If you are part of My everlasting Kingdom you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Do not fear those who are only able to kill your body but not your soul. They can only do to you what I allow. Fear Me who is able to throw into hell. Be courageous and endure, for great will your reward be. You will not be disappointed. Which Kingdom do you belong to? Who do you serve?


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget