Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why so many are deceived – October 27, 2012



My children, it saddens My heart to see and to hear that so many are deceived and in darkness. The reason why so many are deceived already and many more will also become deceived is because they do not listen, obey and follow Me but they listen and follow after others who deceive them and lead them astray from Me. It is because they do not know Me for themselves, they have no personal relationship with Me. I am the Stranger to many although they profess that they know Me but they only know about Me, they do not know Me for real. I am not alive to them that is why they follow those who are real and alive to them. Many of them do not even know Me themselves but only about Me that is why they are all deceived and deceiving others also. How can anyone who does not know Me themselves, tell others about Me? Each one of you must get to know Me for yourselves. Let no one deceive you and take your crown.

My sheep hear My voice, they listen and follow Me and run away from strangers. That is why so many are deceived, they are listening to too many other voices but not to Me nor do they follow Me but those I warned them against. These are the last days and there are many deceivers already and the only way that you will not fall prey and be deceived by them is if you only listen to Me, obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit of Truth. If you are not led by My Spirit only you might be deceived already. Many do not even realize that they are deceived. They are satisfied with what they believe as truth, although it might be lies but it is more pleasing, profitable and suitable for them and it justifies their wickedness. I know every heart and nothing can be hidden from Me.

If you really want to know the truth and do not want to be deceived then you will seek the truth from Me and from no one else. I will not fail you. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, the Light of the world but those who do not obey and follow Me are in darkness and deceived. My children must be My Light carriers in this world that is full of darkness and not be darkness themselves. Are you deceived and in darkness? Ask Me who knows. It is not too late to come out from your deception and darkness. The ones whom I set free will be free indeed. They will be Light to those in darkness, who are deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget