Monday, November 5, 2012

Accountable – November 05, 2012



My children, do not be deceived and let no one deceive you. I will hold each one, the righteous and the wicked accountable for their own deeds, good or evil. I will hold you accountable for sharing truth or lies. I will hold those who have led My children astray accountable. No one will have an excuse or escape My judgment. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I see and I hear everything that is why you must be very careful and take heed. I will hold you accountable for every idle word. Let your words, spoken or written, be few because I hear and I see them all. What you sow you will also reap because I am not mocked. Make sure that your own deeds are pleasing to Me and that I approve of you because you will give account to Me and to no one else.

My children, judgment has started at My house already. That is why I discipline and reprove My children out of love and because I care so that they will not be judge with the wicked. Therefore do not despise My discipline when I reprove you now or you will be judge with the wicked. I am holy and I do not change. My children will also be holy, pure in heart, because without holiness no one will see Me or be part of My everlasting Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first. You are either part of My everlasting Kingdom of righteousness or of the unrighteous kingdoms of this world that will not last. There is no other King, I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords and I do not share My glory with anyone else. I am to be revered, feared and glorified. Those who deceive others I will hold you accountable. You must make sure that you are pleasing to Me and that you are led by My Spirit of Truth who will guide you into all truth. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands.  Repent before it might be too late because I will hold each one accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget