Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Come out – November 20, 2012



My children, you must come out from the world and be separate.  Decide and take a stand, be different. Be light and not darkness yourselves. You are in this world but not off it. I bought you out of love with the ultimate price. Do not despise My love for you. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. You are a temple of My Holy Spirit and must be holy for I am holy and I do not change. You cannot love Me and the world. You cannot fornicate with the world and still pretend that you love Me. You must make a choice. I must be your first love and you must be willing to separate yourself for Me and My Kingdom. You must show Me that you really love Me with your actions and not only pretend. I know. You cannot continue to partake in the sins of the world and approve of it, then you will be judged with the world. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I know who is serious and who only pretend to be but they are still playing around in this late hour. That is why many of My children are deceived and in darkness because they follow after deceivers, who pretend that they know Me but they don’t. Many only know about Me but they do not know Me for real, I am not alive to them. Do not let anyone deceive you.  I warn and you must take heed for yourselves. I call My children out from the world to follow Me and to do My will because My will, will be done. You are either part of My everlasting Kingdom or the kingdoms of this world that are not of Me and not pleasing to Me, they will perish. You must come out now before it might be too late, be separate.

My children, I love and I care for you and that is why I warn. Take heed, deception will increase. You must be very careful and do not let anyone deceive you or lead you astray from Me in this time. You must stay with Me, listen, obey and follow Me and no one else or you might be deceived. Many are deceived and in darkness already because they are not following Me but strangers whom I warned them to run away from. Do not be one of them, if you are, it is not too late. Come out now and run to Me before it might be too late. Listen, obey and follow Me and run away from all strangers. Do not let anyone deceive you or lead you astray from Me in these days. I will be your only safe haven in this time. Come out now and follow Me. Who will listen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget