Saturday, November 3, 2012

Do not believe or accept lies for truth – November 03, 2012



My children, you must not believe or accept lies for truth, then you will be very disappointed in the end. Take heed to My warning for I am holy and I do not change but you must change to become like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will see Me or be part of My everlasting Kingdom, it is for My holy children only. Do not be deceived and do not believe and accept lies for truth. The Door is narrow and I am that narrow Door who will allow you entrance or refuse you. Therefore you must strive hard to enter through the narrow Door, for many will try but few will be able. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life and there is none like Me and will never be.

This world is full of deception, even many of My children are deceived because they are ignorant of the truth. They believe and accepted lies for truth because they listen to and follow after fallible men who are deceived themselves and have deceived them also. Lies are more profitable to them and they justify wickedness. Do not let anyone deceive you. I am holy and you must also be holy, pure in heart and blameless. Do not lose hope or give up, it is not too late. If you want the truth and seek for the truth, you will find it with Me. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and no one else. Do not trust anyone with your destiny but Me only. I will not fail you. Make sure with Me that I am pleased with you, obey and follow Me every step of the way.

Separate yourselves from the world, those things that are an abomination to Me. You are in this world but not off it. You do not belong to yourselves anymore, but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate prize. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, therefore you must change, be transformed into My likeness, become like Me, holy. Do not believe or accept lies for truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget