Sunday, November 25, 2012

Do not conform – November 25, 2012



My children, I called you out of this world and its desires therefore you must be separated from the rest of the world. You are in this world but no of it. You cannot conform to it again. You must be different from the rest and it must be obvious that you are light and not darkness anymore. You must be transformed into My likeness, become more like Me. I must increase and you must decrease.

Many conform to this world again because they are not willing to be different, to be rejected, hated, persecuted and even some killed for My Name and My Kingdom sake. I will put you to the test to see if you will conform again. Many will because they will deny Me and compromise the truth for lies to be accepted by others. Those things that I hate that are an abomination to Me they will approve of and do it themselves again because they will compromise and conform to the world again because they look for the acceptance and approval of others not Me. It is because they do not know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. They fear man and not Me. I am also not their first love therefore they will conform to the world again. They love the things of the world more than Me. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me but I will be the righteous Judge and there will be no mercy without repentance for those who conform to the world again and their former lifestyle. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be holy and pure in heart or you will not see Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will be part of My everlasting Kingdom. I will say to many on that day: Go away I never knew you, your worker of unrighteousness. What will I say to you? Are you different, separated or did you conform to the world again? It is your own choice but you will bear the consequences. I know who love Me, who are serious, not willing to compromise and conform to the world again.

My children, if you look back and withdraw from Me, you are not pleasing nor worthy of Me. There will be a clear distinction between those who are light in this world and those who are darkness themselves who only pretend. You must decide if you want to be My Light carrier or not. You must stand for righteousness. You cannot conform to the world again and think that I must still be pleased with you. You are only deceiving yourself. Many are deceived by others who are also deceived. Let no one deceive you. I am holy and I do not change. You must become like Me, holy. Do not conform to this world again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget