Saturday, November 24, 2012

Do not look at others – November 24, 2012



My children, each one of you was born, chosen and called for My everlasting Kingdom purpose and plans for these times, it is no coincidence. I am in full control and I am the only One who knows My plans and purpose for each one of you in My Kingdom. Do not look at others. You must be willing and determined, make yourself available to Me to be used by Me according to My plans and purpose. There is much work to be done but few are willing and serious. I force no one and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I use the willing to demonstrate My Kingdom Power and Glory. I am King, Lord and Master, there is none like Me and will never be.

Do not look at others, you are able but are you willing? I will use you according to My plans and purpose at My time to do My will. Only I know it and I equip you. Let Me be in full control, have My way to work in and through you to accomplish My will because My will, will be done. It is all about Me and I am to be glorified. You must decrease so that I can increase. You must be Light to those who are in darkness and not be darkness yourself. You must be different, do not look at others.

Be serious and determined because if you withdraw My soul will have no pleasure in you. You will pay a price. Let no one take your crown. The devil will try his utmost best to hinder or stop you but do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. Souls are at stake, many are dying every day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Submit therefore totally to Me. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. Yield to the guidance and leading of My Spirit to do My will because My will, will be done. Do not look at others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget